Mark B Foreman PhD
Educational Background & Specialties
- Ph.D.: Biology (Neuroethology), University of Colorado, Boulder, 1991.
- B.A.: Biology (E.P.O.B.), University of Colorado, Boulder, 1983.
- Electrical Engineering, University of Missouri, Rolla, 1980.
- Ecology, Biology and Society, Human Reproduction, Biology
Research & Professional Activities
- ITIL Foundations Certification: ITIL 3 , 2009
- Microsoft Certified Professional: 1999
- Certification: : Carlson School Advanced Project Management , 1997
- Dissertation: The Kinematics and Neuroethology of the Mauthner Initiated Escape Response: Used EMGs as a descriptor of motor performance to help evluate the Command Neuron paradigm, 1987 - 1991
- ALS and Neuromuscular Research: Characterization of cell-surface proteins on human motorneurons, 1991 - 1992
- Regneration of CNS neurons in the zebrafish.: Isolation of tublin genes, reporter attachment and transgenic introduction. Sponsored by the Spinal Cord Research Foundation, 1993 - 1995
- Peace Corps: Middle school science teacher in Swaziland, 1983 - 1986
- Foreman, Mark, Eaton, R.C., Society for Neuroscience, 16 (2) 1328, 1990.
- Foreman, Mark, Eaton, R.C., Society for Neuroscience, 17 (1) 198, 1991.
- Foreman, Mark, Wright, Kushner, Neural Regeneration, 4 55, 1991.
- Foreman, Mark, Wright, Kushner, Society for Neuroscience, 18(2) 1328, 1992.
- The direction change concept for reticulospinal control of goldfish escape: Foreman, Mark, Eaton, R.C., Journal of Neuroscience, 13(10) 4101-4113, 1993. Link
- CLA Outstanding Service Award, 2005
- CLA Work Group Outstanding Service Award, , CLA-OIT Policy Committee, 2004 - 2005