Rebecca A Moss
Educational Background & Specialties
- MLS: Library Science, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, 1997.
- BA: Art History, Herron School of Art, IUPUI, Indianapolis, IN, 1995.
- Digital Humanities
- Media creation and curation
- Cataloging and databases
Research & Professional Activities
- Participant: Visual Resources Association Professional Status Survey Task Force , November, 2014 - March, 2016
- Visual Resources Association Foundation: Treasurer , 2011 - 2013
- CAPA Board: CLA Alternate , 2008 - 2011
- Vice-President Visual Resources Association for Conference Arrangements: http://www.vraweb.org/ , March 2006 - March 2008
- Poster Presentation "Elevator: A tool for all media" with Colin McFadden: IASSIST Conference 2015, Minneapolis MN, June 6, 2015
- Your Stuff, My Stuff, Their Stuff, Our Stuff - Consensus Gathering While Building a Digital Asset Management Solution: Library Technology Conference, St. Paul, MN with Colin McFadden, March 20, 2014
- Growing New Professionals through Mentorship: Moderator: VRA+ARLIS Second Joint Conference in Minneapolis, March 2011
- Enhancing Your Professional Toolkit Workshop : Visual Resources Association Conference, March 2010
- Opening Plenary: Convergence and Managing Progressive Change – Panelist : ARLIS/NA Conference, Indianapolis, IN, April 2009
- A Collaborative Approach to Collection Management and Delivery: The University of Minnesota Digital Content Library Program: Moss, Rebecca, Jodie Double, VRA Bulletin , Vol. 35.2 , 2009.
- Advocating for Visual Resources Management in Educational and Cultural Institutions: Moss, Rebecca, Maureen Burns, Meghan Musolff, Alex Nichols, Henry Pisciotta, Elizabeth Schaub, and Betha Whitlow, Visual Resources Association White Paper, 2009. Link
- Lessons Learned from a UCAI Partner: Moss, Rebecca, VRA Bulletin, Spring 2007.
- CLA Work Group Outstanding Service Award, Media Services, 2014
- CLA Work Group Outstanding Service Award, Google Migration Team, 2010
- CLA Professional and Administrative Outstanding Service Award, 2002 - 2003