Prof Ronald E Anderson
Educational Background & Specialties
- computer simulations
- gender roles
- sociology of technology
- technology and education
- survey research
- Soc 3801 - Sociological Research Methods
- Soc 8801 - Sociological Research Methods
- Digital Culture and Education
Research & Professional Activities
- Regional Editor: Journal of Computer Assisted Learning , 2000
- Co-Editor: Social Science Computer Review , 1987
- Senior Specialist: Fulbright Senior Specialist Program , 2003 - 2008
- Exemplary technology-supported schooling case: case studies of pedagogical innovations (see http://edtechcases.info), July 1999 - Jan 2005
- Student perceptions of personal meanings: focus groups and surveys to assess student values and perceived meanings for life, Jan 2004
- Member Citizens Technology Advisory Committee, Wayzata School District: 2002
- Photography: various photographic depictions of social life, ongoing
- ICT and the Emerging Paradigm for Life Long Learning. Anderson, Ron, co-edited with W.J. Pelgrum, Amsterdam, NET: International Association for the Evaluation of Education Achievement, 1999.
- "School Technology Leadership: An Empirical Investigation of Prevalence and Impact“. Anderson, Ron, S. Dexter, Educational Administration Quarterly, 2004.
- Cross National Policies and Practices on Information and Communication Technology in Education. Anderson, Ron, T. Plomp, N. Law, and A. Quale, Information Age Publishing, 2003.
- "Ethics in Digital Government" in Digital Government: Principles and Best Practices. Anderson, Ron, The Idea Group, 2003.