Learning abroad can be a valuable part of your undergraduate experience. Whether you want to study, explore, volunteer, or intern in another country, this can be an amazing learning experience!
- First, attend a Learning Abroad Information Session.
- Next, look into specific programs and think about how they may fit with your major.
- Talk with the GES adviser about whether a specific program could be used for major credit. Typically, two to three courses from a one-semester program can count for major credit.
- Talk with your CLA adviser about meeting Liberal Education requirements.
The Learning Abroad Center (LAC) has major advising pages for specific programs. Some popular pages among GES students are:
Use the program search tool to find additional, non-major learning abroad activities, such as:
- Public health
- Geographic information sciences
- Medicine & Health Sciences
- Sustainability Studies Minor