Requests for Funding for Brain Imaging Infrastructure
The purpose for funding is to provide CLA faculty members working in research areas related to brain imaging an opportunity to purchase items related to ongoing infrastructure needs.
Regular tenure-track or tenured CLA faculty subject to approval and endorsement of the unit chair/director.
Examples of types of funding requests
- Computer hardware or software purchases
- New equipment
- Equipment replacement
- Laptop for running EEG experiments at other locations
- Software for neuroimaging (fMRI, EEG, MEG)
- Lab supplies
- Fees for publication: page and color figures
Applications are due to the CLA Office of Research by May 1, 2013.
- Supporting information related to the purchase of the items such as detailed estimates, web pages.
- Faculty are required to submit a report on the use of awarded funds by May 1, 2014 to Wendy Friedmeyer at email@example.com.
Please direct questions regarding requests for funding for brain imaging infrastructure to the Office of Research and Graduate Programs, 612-624-9815 or firstname.lastname@example.org.