National Student Exchange
The National Student Exchange program offers Spanish studies students the option of studying at one of nine universities in Puerto Rico. You can learn more about this immersion experience and gaining credits toward your Spanish studies major or minor by attending an info session hosted by the National Student Exchange (NSE).
Below are the minimal eligibility requirements for NSE participation. You must meet these requirements when you apply for NSE until you go on exchange:
- You must be a currently admitted, degree-seeking undergraduate (with full-time enrollment) at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities.
- You must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale).
- You must not have any outstanding financial obligations to the U of M.
- You must not be in current or pending probationary status due to academic dishonesty, misconduct, or violation of codes of student conduct.
- You must not be on probation, parole, or have any pending legal judgments.
To learn more information about National Student Exchange, including application deadline and instructions, please visit the NSE website.