CLA Internship & Career Fair Employer Info
Friday, September 30, 2016
Coffman Memorial Union, University of Minnesota
10:00am - 2:00pm (Employer set-up begins at 8:30am)
Registration for the 2016 CLA Internship & Career Fair is open now on GoldPASS.
Contact Brenton Rice (email@example.com) with The Odyssey Group to be added to the wait list.
Attend this event to promote internship, volunteer, and full-time opportunities with talented and diverse liberal arts students! Employers in the for-profit, nonprofit, and government sectors with professional opportunities available in 2016-2017 are encouraged to register. This event is open only to current College of Liberal Arts (CLA) students and recent graduates. Last year more than 800 students attended this event!
CLA is the largest college on the Twin Cities campus of the University of Minnesota with nearly 14,000 undergraduate students studying across more than 60 majors.
The CLA Internship & Career Fair is coordinated by CLA Career Services. Special thank you to the College of Liberal Arts Alumni Society for their generous support and financial sponsorship.
- Create an account on GoldPASS (goldpass.umn.edu). If you already have an account on GoldPASS, skip to step 2.
- Click on the 'Employers Login' link on the homepage of GoldPASS
- Click on the 'New User' button on the employer login page
- Set up your contact account
- Follow the rest of the instructions below after the account is approved
- Log into GoldPASS.
- Click on the 'Career Fairs/Events' tab.
- Search on 'CLA Internship & Career Fair' in the 'Career Event Name' field (or search for Event ID #2959).
- Review details about the event including the documents provided with the event posting.
- Register by clicking on the 'Register Now' button and completing the registration form.
- For-profit organizations: $225
- Non-profit, educational and government organizations: $90
- For-profit organizations: $275
- Non-profit, educational and government organizations: $110
Employer Feedback About the Fair
"The CLA Internship & Career Fair gave us the opportunity to share awareness about our organization and to educate students on the myriad of career choices we offer."
"The Fair is a well-organized event that connected our organization to many bright-minded students."
"The CLA Internship & Career Fair gives us the ability to speak with the next generation of our business. Learn about what they want in a career and to add talent to our teams."
"The CLA Internship & Career Fair is a great way to connect with some of the U's most talented and bright students"
"Our organization looks for diverse employees with a wide variety of skills and backgrounds. The CLA Internship & Career Fair helps us recruit those candidates."
"We love this fair. The variety of majors appeals to the variety of our internships. It is great to get so much diversity for our organization"
"Our organization has had some excellent students work with our organization. The Fair has proven to be a mutually good experience for us and the students."
"It is wonderful to have a gathering such as this to help students and businesses meet each other. Thank you for being so well-prepared. We learned so much, and met some great potential interns."
For student feedback, check out the Internship Fair page.
For a list of employers participating in the fair, check out the Participating Employers page.