202 Nolte Center
Fall Office Hours:
Monday and Wednesday
Tuesday and Thursday
10:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Please call or email to
schedule an appointment.
Current and prospective students are welcome to meet with the technical writing and communication advisor to find your fit in our undergraduate programs and to stay on track throughout your degree plan.
Your technical writing & communication advisor will:
- Discuss the degree plan that works for you
- Enroll you in the technical writing & communication major, minor, or certificate program
- Select your first major courses
- Register you for courses and plan your degree
- Approve course substitutions
- Keep you on track for graduation
- Register you for internships
For advising outside of the technical writing & communication program (college and liberal education requirements, transfer credits, and other APAS issues), see your CLA advisor.