- Latest article: "Cute monsters and early birds: foreignness in graphic novels on migration by Shaun Tan and Paula Bulling". In Journal of Comics and Graphic Novels (2020) vol 11.1.
- Conference website "Migration in Comics" (Oct 4th-6th, 2018)
- Keynote speech "Migration in Comics": Julia Ludewig presents "Reporters with a Sketchbook"
- Roundtable VISUAL NARRATIVES ON MIGRATION part 1
- Roundtable VISUAL NARRATIVES ON MIGRATION part 2
- Habilitation thesis/second book (July 2018) with reading sample (click on "Leseprobe")
- "Show, don't tell": Conference proceedings - read the introduction!
- German Humor - Yes, it does exist!
- "The Art of Gallantry" - Google Books
- Dissertation thesis on Herder's concept of oral poetry - Google Books
"To read is also always to destroy– whoever doesn't want to believe that should ask neurologists– to destroy and reconstruct. In this way something new always emerges. A classical author not only endures this, but also demands it. He's not done in by our loving brutality, by our cruel interest." (Hans Magnus Enzensberger)