Services & Forms
CLA is proud to offer a variety of academic services to our graduate students:
- Graduate School Student Services and Progress
This serves as a starting point for any important forms or processes required for degree completion.
- CLA Graduate Student Resources (Intranet)
The Office of Research and Graduate Program’s page for important forms and processes during your academic career.
- One Stop Graduate Student Resources
One Stop’s page for teaching and course management, general policies, and financing your education.
- International Travel Risk Assessment and Advisory Committee (ITRAAC)
For any staff and faculty conducting academic work in countries under a US Department of State travel warning to seek special permission from ITRAAC.
- Graduate & Professional Advising
The University offers advising tailored to graduate students' unique needs, such as difficult conversations, conflict resolution, teaching and research assistance, and health and well-being.
- Council of Graduate Students (COGS)
Graduate students have the opportunity to join an organization that represents students who are seeking a research degree.