Graduate Student Services
The CLA Office of Research and Graduate Programs offers Graduate Student Services support regarding academic policies, program requirements and by providing relevant data to assist with program planning and funding. CLA’s Graduate Student Services serves as a central node to learn about CLA graduate program requirements, student funding opportunities and academic life for CLA graduate students, staff and faculty on the Twin Cities campus.
Johnston Hall 113
CLA Graduate Links:
- Leave of Absence
- Graduate Degree Plans (GDP)
- Committee Selection
- Certificates and Minors
- Graduate Student Funding (by ORGP)
- Office of Research and Graduate Programs Intranet
- Graduate School Student Services and Progress
This serves as a starting point for any important forms or processes required for degree completion.
- CLA Graduate Student Resources (Intranet)
The Office of Research and Graduate Program’s page for important forms and processes during your academic career.
- One Stop Graduate Student Resources
One Stop’s page for teaching and course management, general policies, and financing your education.
- International Travel Risk Assessment and Advisory Committee (ITRAAC)
For any staff and faculty conducting academic work in countries or locations designated as Travel Advisory Level 3 or 4 by the US Department of State to seek special permission from ITRAAC.
- Graduate & Professional Advising
The University offers advising tailored to graduate students' unique needs, such as difficult conversations, conflict resolution, teaching and research assistance, and health and well-being.
- Council of Graduate Students (COGS)
Graduate students have the opportunity to join an organization that represents students who are seeking a research degree.