Art History Spring 2022 Accolades
Please join us in congratulating the following students and faculty on their accomplishments.
- Undergraduate student Tony Miller is the recipient of The Janet G. McCloud Travel Scholarship in American Painting.
- Undergraduate students Maya Carden and Zoey Nguyen are recipients of The Patricia and Kenneth Puffer Scholarships for Undergraduate Study Abroad.
- Undergraduate student Zoey Nguyen has been selected to participate in the 2022 summer workshop at the UCLA/Getty Program in the Conservation of Archaeological and Ethnographic Materials. The program is supported by the Andrew W. Mellon Opportunity for Diversity in Conservation.
- PhD student Nina Peterson has been awarded an Interdisciplinary Doctoral Fellowship for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Doctoral candidate Aleisha Barton has been awarded a CLA Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship.
- Doctoral candidate Angelica J. Maier has been selected to participate in the Summer Institute for Technical Studies in Art (SITSA), hosted by the Harvard Art Museums with support from the Mellon Foundation.
- Doctoral candidate Ashley Patton is the recipient of a Nine-Month Graduate Internship at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, DC in the Sculpture and Decorative Arts department.
- Doctoral candidate Johnathan W. Hardy is the recipient of The Jane and Morgan Whitney Fellowship in the History of Arts and Visual Culture at the Metropolitan Museum of Art for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Assistant Professor Anna Lise Seastrand has been appointed as a Fellow in Garden and Landscape Studies at Dumbarton Oaks in Washington, DC for the 2022-23 academic year.