U of M Students Win Big at Chinese Speech Contest
On Saturday April 15, 2017, five finalists competed in the 2017 Midwest "Chinese Bridge" Speech Contest at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Competition was fierce. Fortunately, all five University of Minnesota students came away with prizes at their own level!
- Andy Columbus First Prize – Accelerated Level
- Maddie Haas Second Prize – Level 1
- Adam Myhand Third Prize – Level 1
- Helena Mueller Third Prize – Level 2
- Martin Miller First Prize – Level 4
Martin was selected to go on to represent the US Midwest in the worldwide Chinese Proficiency Contest in China!