220A Folwell Hall
Call, email, or drop-in to set up an
appointment with Claudia.
Declared ALL majors can
schedule appointments online:
Our undergraduate advisor can guide you through each of your course requirements and offer engaged, thoughtful, and individualized assistance to help you reach your academic and career goals.
The Asian Languages and Literatures advisor can assist you with:
- declaring a major or a minor
- choosing your courses
- reviewing your APAS report
- planning for a career
- understanding University policies and requirements
- pursuing study and teaching abroad opportunities
- volunteer opportunities
- preparing for graduate or professional school
- opportunities for studying abroad
Students should meet with the academic advisor at least once a year to ensure they are making timely progress toward degree completion. This is especially true for juniors and seniors. They need to make sure that they are on track to graduate on time and have no overlooked requirements.
We recommend that you track your major and minor online (APAS) and to obtain a final transcript after you graduate to make sure your major(s) and minor(s) have posted correctly to your transcript.