CLA Internship Challenge 2021
Students are navigating a challenging internship environment due to the impacts of COVID-19. The CLA Roadmap commits to CLA Student Readiness: Preparing the most desirable candidates on the market. A big part of that commitment is supporting CLA students in finding impactful internship opportunities. The CLA Internship Challenge 2021 is an effort to connect CLA students with meaningful summer internship opportunities and CLA alumni around the world. To do this, we need the help of our amazing community of CLA alumni and friends!
For Students: Looking for an Internship?
- Search for internships in GoldPASS powered by Handshake. Tip: use filters to help narrow down job roles, paid vs. unpaid, industry, and more.
- For more resources about how to find an internship visit How to Find an Internship.
For Alumni & Employer Partners: Ready to Support the Challenge?
- Have a position ready? Post it now on GoldPASS and let us know it’s been posted! (For tips on Getting started on GoldPASS.)
- Want to offer an internship but don’t know where to start? Visit our Internship Toolkit for guidance on creating a successful internship.
- Hired a CLA student for summer 2021? Let us know!
- Not a hiring manager? Share this page with your human resources team!
- Contribute financial support to unpaid internships for CLA students. Make a gift to support these students.
Other Ways to Support CLA Students:
- Have a few projects ranging from 5-40 hours you could use support on? Post a project for a CLA student through Parker Dewey.
- Join the Maroon & Gold Network a free, online platform from the Alumni Association for career-related advice, networking, and mentorship for students, alumni, and the University of Minnesota community.
- For more ways to support the career readiness of CLA students visit How to Connect with CLA Students.
- More for Alumni & Friends.
Want to offer an internship or fellowship for graduate students? Contact Mackenzie Sullivan (Director of Graduate Student Career Services) if you'd like to hire a doctoral or master's degree student.