Employer Video Library
A virtual “information session” is an easy way to share key information about organizational culture and opportunities. These brief videos offer insights to help students explore possible career paths, assess an organization’s culture, and identify next steps in connecting with opportunities of interest.
Learn about Avenica’s work and purpose as a company. This video talks about the various ways Avenica transitions college graduates into entry-level positions and prepares them for successful careers.
Dahl Consulting is able to help you find a position from a wide range of roles and career interests. This video talks about how Dahl recruits for contract, permanent roles, and short-term hires among many other types of positions while considering factors such as your preferred work location.
Katapult Network serves as a resourceful Human Resource company for college graduates with 0-3 years of experience. Operations Associate, Madison Hock, discusses how Katapult Network can help advance your career.
Robert Half is a connected staffing firm that is able to bring you closer to your next job. Watch their video to learn more about how they function and why they are a reliable firm.
Russel Tobin is an internationally and nationally located staffing firm. They recruit individuals for a wide variety of positions based on a large range of interests and abilities.
Verum Technical is a women-owned staffing firm located in northeast Minneapolis. Learn about their niche services and how they can help you be successful.
Best Practices for Creating Videos
- Less is more! Try for 3 - 10 minutes in length
- No need to be professionally created
- Use this as an opportunity to highlight “evergreen” information such as:
- An overview of your organization — what do you do?
- Your organization’s culture — How are employees supported (i.e. affinity groups, benefits)? What does a typical workday look like? What kinds of “perks” does your organization offer (i.e. vacation time, paid volunteering/community service opportunities, office ping pong tournaments, etc.)?
- How you promote inclusivity so all employees can succeed.
- The types of positions your organization generally hires students/recents grads into — keeping this general (i.e. not sharing current deadlines or one-off opportunities) will keep your video accurate and relevant for students longer.
- Next steps — how can candidates learn more, connect on LinkedIn, apply for opportunities, reach out to recruiters by email, etc.?
- Share the original file (.mp4, .mov) with our team, and we’ll post to the gallery (Note, we are not able to share links from other websites.)