CLA Pre-Health Email
There are many ways to explore healthcare and pursue opportunities that will support you in excelling as a student in CLA. Exploring your options and gaining experience are both essential parts of what it means to be a Pre-Health student—and of finding the right match.
CLA Pre-Health 101
Come learn what it means to be a pre-health student in CLA, how to navigate resources, and how to start building a unique portfolio. This information session is great for students early in their pre-health journey. By the end of the information session, students will be able to:
- learn how to work with the different members of their pre-health team
- connect with staff and pre-health students in CLA
- locate resources to explore health career options
- determine one action step pertaining to their pre-health goals
Register for one of the following Fall 2019 information sessions:
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019 - 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Monday, November 4, 2019 - 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 - 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
You will be prompted to register on GoldPASS powered by Handshake using your UMN X500 username. Please contact Marlena Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into issues registering for an information session.
All CLA students welcome (first-year, sophomore, junior, senior, international, and transfer).
Summer Research Resources
- National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions, Inc.
- Summer Enrichment and Pipeline Programs
- Pathways to Science