ACR job/internship info session & on-campus interviews
Bruininks Hall 518/520
ACR Homes is hiring students to become Direct Care Professionals (DCP). DCP's care for people who have disabilities in a residential setting by preparing and passing medications, working with medical equipment, assisting with therapies, personal cares and mealtimes, and aiding residents in the community.
ARC also has custom internships available for a variety of majors (Music Therapy, Physiology, Psychology, Child psychology, Public health, Speech Language Hearing Science, Pre-Med, Pre-PA, Pre-OT, Pre-PT, Nutrition, FSOS, HSM, Biology, Business, Human Resources). Attend their job info session to learn more details about jobs or to interview for a position.
- Open house event from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. in Bruininks Hall 518/520
- FREE Brueggers Bagels from 10 a.m. - noon
- FREE Mesa Pizza from noon - 2 p.m.
- $50 gift card drawings EVERY HOUR starting at 10:30 a.m.
- Walk-in job interviews from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.