Arts Quarter Festival
West Bank Arts Quarter
21st Avenue South & 4th Street South
Call for Submissions
Now accepting proposals for the 2019 Arts Quarter Festival! Seeking visual art, multimedia projects, musical, dance, or theatrical performances. All University of Minnesota students, faculty, or groups are eligible to apply.
To highlight the talent of the University of Minnesota’s Arts Quarter, the College of Liberal Arts will showcase student performances and exhibitions during the Arts Quarter Festival. This special event presented by the University’s Department of Art, School of Music, and Department of Theatre Arts & Dance will be held on the West Bank the evening of Thursday, October 10, 2019.
Proposal Deadline and Decision Process
The application deadline for proposals to be considered for the 2017 Arts Quarter Festival event is May 31, 2019 at midnight.
All proposals are reviewed and all submissions will receive equal consideration. A committee of faculty and staff from the Department of Art, School of Music, and Department of Theatre Arts & Dance will review submissions and make the final decisions.
Everyone who submits a proposal will be notified of the committee's decision by July 1, 2019
Who and What is Eligible?
- Any University of Minnesota student, faculty, or staff may apply to participate
- Any type of artwork (painting, photography, sculpture, prints, 2D, 3D, graphic design, video, motion graphics), theatre, dance, or musical performance (ensembles, concert bands, recitals jam/rock bands, etc). Interactive demos are also welcome!
- Participants can exhibit or perform at many indoor and outdoor spaces on the West Bank in the Arts Quarter
- Performances cannot run longer than 20 minutes
- Limited funding is available
Once you submit the form, you will receive an email confirming that we received it.
If you have further questions, send an email to email@example.com or call 612-624-6445.Volunteers Needed! Sign up today