What Type of Transfer Student Am I?

The College of Liberal Arts admits transfer students from a variety of colleges and universities including area community colleges, other four-year colleges, and other University of Minnesota colleges/campuses.

Check below to see which type of transfer you are. Each type has their own specific steps to the CLA transfer process.