Volume 5: Human Rights in Latin American and Iberian Cultures
Edited by Ana Forcinito, Raúl Marrero-Fente, and Kelly McDonough
Ana Forcinito, Raúl Marrero-Fente, and Kelly McDonough
- Who Speaks for the Human in Human Rights?
Walter D. Mignolo
- Unpacking the Human in Human Rights: Bare Life in the Age of Endless War
- Human Rights/Sexual Desires: Incest/Pedophilia/Rape
- Los Desaparecidos: The Latin American Experience as a Narrative Framework for the International Norm against Enforced Disappearances
Barbara A. Frey
- The Gravitation of Narratives of National Identity on Human Rights: The Case of Chile
- Negationism and Freedom of Speech
Joan Ramón Resina
- Torture and Human Rights: A Paradoxical Relationship?
- Cultural Diversity and Cultural Rights
Afterword: Human Rights and Responsibilities