Join the Director's Circle
At the Hubbard School of Journalism and Mass Communication, we transform students’ lives. Your support allows us to train the next generation of journalists, strategic communicators, media innovators and entrepreneurs.
If you gave to the School in 2017-18
at one of the levels listed on this page,
you are a Director's Circle Founding Member.
Those who give before June 30, 2018
will also be considered founding members.
Please keep the School in your giving for
2018-19 to maintain your membership
in the Director's Circle.
Director’s Circle members are individuals who give an annual contribution to the School. By giving to the School, you help students by:
- Offsetting the costs of producing high-quality journalism and strategic communication training
- Embracing high-quality events and learning opportunities
- Supporting emergency scholarships for students in need
- Helping students participate in national competitions through student group activities
- Building a targeted fund, like the library, a scholarship or other opportunities
How to Join the Director’s Circle
We offer annual recognition at giving levels designed to meet your interests and giving capacity. Those levels include:
- Student/Recent Alumni: $50-$99 (student or alumni within last five years)
- Friend: $100-$249
- Patron: $250-$499
- Benefactor: $500-$999
- Associate: $1,000-$2,499
- Partner: $2,500+
Recognition is based on total gifts, pledges and matching gifts contributed to the School in a single fiscal year (July 1-June 30). Couples are recognized for the combined total of their household contributions.
Benefits for Donors
- Appreciation: Recognition as a donor in the Murphy Reporter, the bi-annual alumni magazine, that is mailed to 10,000 alumni; recognition on the Donor Display on the first floor of Murphy Hall.
- VIP visit: An invitation to a VIP building tour and VIP reception prior to the School’s annual Spring Showcase event.
- Special Events: Invitations to exclusive donor receptions during periodic fall and spring events, in addition to Hubbard School lectures and events, both on and off campus.
We appreciate your support. Give today!