Tip of the Day for Spring 2021
The Language Center Tip of the Day team will be back this semester with updates related to the new Canvas RCE editor, as well as ideas for using new features in Zoom, Jamboard, and more. This week, we have a short post on how to navigate the Tip blog itself, and are highlighting the following Zoom Tips which you might find particularly useful at the beginning of the semester:
- Welcome Back - Take Attendance in Zoom
- Create Poll in Zoom Prior to Class
- Save and Access the Zoom Chat Transcript
- You can Choose to Always Allow Screen Sharing in Zoom
- Automating Breakout Rooms in Zoom
Looking for more ideas? If you or your students need to record video with a smartphone this semester, check out the short YouTube video produced by IT with tips and tricks for recording with the highest quality possible.