McNally Graduate Fellowship
The McNally Graduate Fellowship fund demonstrates Sheila McNally’s support and
commitment to the Center for Medieval Studies and her desire to foster graduate
student research. The fellowship has been established to support summer research for
graduate students in Medieval Studies.
Up to two $1,000 fellowships are available.
- Fellowships for outstanding full-time graduate students minoring in Medieval Studies.
- The McNally Graduate Fellowship provides summer 2018 support in the amount of $1,000. Funds should be used for travel/research support conducted between May 10, 2018 and August, 31 2018. Graduate students apply directly to CMS.
- Graduate Students working on topics that focus on aspects of Late Antique and Medieval Studies are welcome to apply.
- Students should provide a brief narrative (1000 word max.) describing their project, a budget and dates when student plans to use the fellowship.
- Full-time graduate students in the College of Liberal Arts seeking a PhD who are minors in Medieval Studies
- Applicants have demonstrated outstanding academic promise and potential in their fields and propose to write a dissertation contributing to fields related to Medieval Studies
- Good academic standing
- Willingness to share research results with an appropriate audience
- Applicants have not held an earlier McNally Fellowship Award
To Apply, eligible graduate students should submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15, 2018:
- a completed Application Form
- a brief narrative (1000 word max.) describing your project
- a cv
- a budget with detailed description of dates when student plans to use the fellowship