McNally Graduate Fellowship
The McNally Graduate Fellowship fund demonstrates Sheila McNally's support and commitment to the Center for Medieval Studies and her desire to foster graduate student research. The fellowship has been established to support summer research for graduate students in Medieval Studies.
Up to two $1,000 fellowships are available.
- Fellowships for outstanding full-time graduate students minoring in Medieval Studies. The McNally Graduate Fellowship provides summer 2019 support in the amount of $1,000. Funds should be used for travel/research support conducted between May 10, 2019 and August 31, 2019. Graduate students apply directly to CMS. Application deadline: March 25, 2019.
- Graduate Students working on topics that focus on aspects of Late Antique and Medieval Studies are welcome to apply.
- Students should provide a brief narrative (1000 word max.) describing their project, a CV, a complete travel budget and other funds received and applied for (please include the entirety of the travel budget, as this sometimes influences the committee), and dates when student plans to use the fellowship. Please send these materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full-time graduate students in the College of Liberal Arts seeking a PhD who are minors in Medieval Studies
- Applicants who have demonstrated outstanding academic promise and potential in their fields and propose to write a dissertation contributing to fields related to Medieval Studies
- Good academic standing
- Willingness to share research results with an appropriate audience
- Applicants must not have held an earlier McNally Fellowship Award