You are here

Graduate Minor in Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences

The Department of Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences offers graduate minors to students enrolled in other University graduate programs. By taking 12 credits (for a master's minor) or 15 credits (for a doctoral minor), MA and PhD students outside the department can earn a graduate minor in speech-language-hearing sciences.

View full requirements