Visit this page to learn about various opportunities to explore and engage in health-related resources on-and-off campus.
Upcoming Events and Scholarships:
- Health Professional School Expo - Thursday, April 5; 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Community Health Initiative (CHI) Undergraduate Scholarship - Due April 2, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (Central Time)
Summer Research Opportunities:
- National Association of Advisors for Health Professions, Inc.
- Summer Enrichment and Pipeline Programs
Volunteer and Experience:
- Pre-Health Student Resource Center offers an overview of ways in gaining experience and exposure in a healthcare setting through volunteer, internships, and shadowing. Pre-health courses are also a great place to start if you want to explore a specific health profession or the many health career paths.