Visit this page to learn about various opportunities to explore and engage in health-related resources on-and-off campus.
- Virtual Medical School Fair - Thursday, February 15 at 11:00 a.m. ET (free registration!)
- Careers in Healthcare Networking Event - Tuesday, February 27; 6:15 - 8:30 p.m.
- Health Professional School Expo - Thursday, April 5; 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Summer Research Opportunities:
- National Association of Advisors for Health Professions, Inc.
- Summer Enrichment and Pipeline Programs
Volunteer and Experience:
- Pre-Health Student Resource Center offers an overview of ways in gaining experience and exposure in a healthcare setting through volunteer, internships, and shadowing. Pre-health courses are also a great place to start if you want to explore a specific health profession or the many health career paths.