Practice Interviews Online
InterviewStream allows you to do practice interviews through your own computer, at your convenience! All you need is a Webcam. For access, go to InterviewStream and create an account by using your U of M email address. Or, if you would like to reserve an interview room for InterviewStream, Skype, or phone interviews, please call 612-626-6574.
For guidance about doing a successful interview, check out InterviewStream's in-depth tutorials, or browse our Interviewing Guide.
Note: The InterviewStream link provided above is only for College of Liberal Arts students and alumni. If you go to InterviewStream through this link and you are not from CLA, your interview may not work.
Why Should I Use InterviewStream?
- If you plan to interview for a job, internship, or grad school program, you need to prepare and practice in advance. InterviewStream lets you practice as much as you want, whenever you want.
- It has a 'like' and 'um' counter!
- You can choose the interview questions you'll be asked. There are hundreds to choose from.
- You can save your interview to view it later.
- You can send people a link to your interview to get feedback from friends or family.
- It's easy, convenient, and free!