Helpful Writing Links and Resources
Help with Grammar in Spanish
- El uso de por y para–A downloadable handout with a brief review of use of "por" and "para"
- Rules of editing–A helpful worksheet with some simple grammar tips you may have forgotten
Help with Aspects of Writing Style
- Research and Documentation online by Diana Hacker, how to cite sources in MLA, APA, Chicago style , and CSE with emphasis on electronic sources.
- The OWL at Purdue.
Other U of M Resources for Improving Writing Skills
Language Center (ELSIE)
- The Language Center–Explore the many ways the Language Center, located in Jones Hall 110, can assist you in writing your papers in Spanish.
Other Worksheets to Help with Writing in Spanish
- Useful words for papers List of useful words for writing a paper in Spanish. Vocabulary for introductions, transition and connecting words, vocabulary for quoting sources, etc. (Spanish with English translation).
- Checklist: Content and Organization A checklist for revising papers to make sure the content of your paper is relevant and your ideas are well organized (in English).