see the University Catalog.
The Department of Philosophy offers focused graduate courses on various topics, including ELMS (epistemology, language, metaphysics, science), history, logic, and value theory. Seminars and research-focused courses are also offered.
Below is a list of current graduate course offerings.
Fall 2016 Courses
- PHIL 8100 - Workshop in Epistemology and Metaphysics
- PHIL 8110 - Seminar: Metaphysics
- PHIL 8333 - FTE: Master's
- PHIL 8444 - FTE: Doctoral
- PHIL 8600 - Workshop in the Philosophy of Science
- PHIL 8610 - Seminar: History of Modern Physical Sciences
- PHIL 8777 - Thesis Credits: Master's
- PHIL 8888 - Thesis Credit: Doctoral
- PHIL 8993 - Directed Study
- PHIL 8994 - Directed Research