Scholarships & Awards
Scholarships and awards are available to psychology students at both the departmental and university levels.
Department of Psychology Scholarships & Awards
For more information or
to inquire about your
financial support status,
contact Mike Houlahan.
Psychology scholarships, awards, and prizes are processed through your University of Minnesota student account. These may affect other financial support you have received as a University student.
- Psychology Engagement Awards: These donor awards support undergraduates completing hands-on experiences in the local, national, or international community.
- Mortensen Travel & Research Awards: Travel awards are available for students presenting a poster or paper at an undergraduate research conference or professional psychological conference. Research awards are to be used toward research projects undertaken in collaboration with a psychology or adjunct faculty member.
- Mortensen Scholarships: Each year the Department of Psychology awards several academic scholarships and one study abroad scholarship to psychology majors.
- Sharon Borine Major Project Award: This gift acknowledges undergraduate seniors each semester whose final submissions for their major project course are of the highest quality.
CLA and University Scholarships
- CLA Financial Aid & Scholarships
- CLA Internship Scholarships
- Honors Program National & International Scholarships