General Office Hours
M, T, Th, F 8:00AM-4:30PM
Are you a transfer student?
Find information for transfer students
Psych Scoop newsletter
Mike Houlahan, Advising Coordinator
Senior Psychology Advisor (Position Vacant)
Kelley Redmond, Psychology Advisor
Fatima Garcia, Peer Advisor
Tessa Loeffler, Peer Advisor
Jordan Kassa, Student Office Assistant
We assist undergraduate students in self-understanding through support of their educational, career, and personal development. Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns. If you would like to meet with an advisor, please schedule an appointment by clicking the box below:
Drop-in Academic Advising
Drop-in hours are great for addressing quick (5-10 minute) questions or concerns related to psychology, as well as minor declarations.
- During the first 2 weeks of spring semester (Tuesday, January 17th - Monday, January 30th) an advisor will be available for drop-ins every day from 12:30PM-4:00PM.
- Regular Spring 2017 Drop-in Hours (below) begin on Tuesday, January 30th.
Tuesdays 10:00AM-12:00PM (Mike)
Wednesdays 2:00PM-4:00PM (Kelley)
Thursdays 10:00AM-12:00PM (Advisor TBD)
Spring 2017 PsyCareer Drop-in Hours with Laura from Career Services: Coming soon!
*Be sure to check the Psych Scoop weekly for possible changes to drop-in hours.
We can help you with:
- Declaring a major or minor in psychology: Learn more about our undergraduate majors and minors and how to declare.
- Course planning: Plan your psychology coursework, learn about options, review your progress, and make sure you are on track. Get transfer courses evaluated.
- Making connections: Get tips for making connections with faculty and other professionals in the field. Learn about our psychology student organizations.
- Learning engagement: Earn credit in a psychology research laboratory; gain hands-on experience through internships, paid work in the field, or community engagement; and earn credit toward your major while studying abroad.
- Exploring your future: Explore career options, learn about graduate school, and discover careers available to people with undergraduate degrees in psychology.
- Staying Informed: Stay in the loop about psychology events, scholarships and awards, career services, and campus resources through Psych Scoop.