General Office Hours
Are you a transfer student?
Find information for transfer students
Psych Scoop newsletter
We assist undergraduate students in self-understanding through support of their educational, career, and personal development. Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns. If you would like to meet with an advisor, please schedule an appointment:
3. Student ID number:
4. Degree (Psychology BA/BS/minor?):
5. Are you an Honors Student? (Yes/no):
6. Appointment purpose (what are you looking to discuss with an advisor?):
***Please list specific days and times you are available over the next two (2) weeks. The more blocks of times listed, the more quickly we are able to schedule you.
Drop-in Academic Advising
Drop-in hours are great for addressing quick (5-10 minute) questions or concerns related to psychology, as well as minor declarations.
Mondays, 1:30-4:00pm (Kelley)
Tuesdays, 2:15-3:15pm (Fatima)
Wednesdays, 12:30-3:00pm (Mike)
Thursdays, 10:00-11:00am (Tessa)
PsyCareer Drop-in Hours with Laura from Career Services will be held Mondays from 2:00-4:00pm, in conjunction with Kelley's drop-ins.
*Be sure to check the Psych Scoop weekly for possible changes to drop-in hours.
We can help you with:
- Declaring a major or minor in psychology: Learn more about our undergraduate majors and minors and how to declare.
- Course planning: Plan your psychology coursework, learn about options, review your progress, and make sure you are on track. Get transfer courses evaluated.
- Making connections: Get tips for making connections with faculty and other professionals in the field. Learn about our psychology student organizations.
- Learning engagement: Earn credit in a psychology research laboratory; gain hands-on experience through internships, paid work in the field, or community engagement; and earn credit toward your major while studying abroad.
- Exploring your future: Explore career options, learn about graduate school, and discover careers available to people with undergraduate degrees in psychology.
- Staying Informed: Stay in the loop about psychology events, scholarships and awards, career services, and campus resources through Psych Scoop.