UMN Linguistics at WCCFL 36
The 36 West Coast Conference on Formal Linguistics will be held from April 20th to 22nd at UCLA. The conference will feature UMN Linguistics faculty member Dustin Chacón and alumni Thuy Bui, Colin Davis, and Ethan Poole. Congratulations!
- Dustin Chacón: How to Make a Resumptive Pronoun
- Thuy Bui: Aspectual Asymmetry: The Vietnamese (Im)Perfectivity (poster)
- Colin Davis: The Syntax of Stranding at Edges
- Ethan Poole (with Jon Ander Mendia and Brian Dillon): Spurious NPI Licensing is Covert Licensing
Congratulations also to Asst. Prof. Morgan Rood from Carleton College Linguistics on her accepted poster!
- Morgan Rood: A Morphomic Analysis of Mehri Dimunitives
More information on WCCFL 36 can be found here.