Courses & Requirements
The public health minor consists of:
- Two courses (for 4-6 credits) of Introduction to the Discipline
- *Note: taking PUBH 3004 as one of your two introductory courses also satisfies the 2-credit Applying Public Health Theory requirement below
- Two courses (for at least 6 credits) from the Understanding Health Issues From Varying Social Scientific Contexts subcategory - these courses must come from a CLA Department, no exceptions. No study abroad, NSE, or transfer courses are allowed in this category.
- One course (for at least 2 credits) from the Applying Public Health Theory subcategory (*if not fulfilled by taking PUBH 3004)
- One course (for at least 2 credits) from the Global Impact subcategory
- Note: each course in the subcategory has a prerequisite introductory course.
How to Declare
Please include Student ID and major or college when contacting your advisor.
General questions may be directed to email@example.com.
- View this slideshow presentation
- Fill out thePDF Public Health Minor Worksheet
- Fill in any courses you may have already taken
- Write the code from the slideshow presentation on the form
- Email the completed form and any questions you have to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can declare you via email, and that is probably easiest. However we can setup an advising meeting if you'd like. Email us to start! email@example.com
Virtual Drop-in Advising Hours
Please click on calendar for specific instructions. Please note that due to COVID-19 students are to email us.