For more information on ways to
Office of Institutional Advancement
220 Johnston Hall
101 Pleasant St SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
For other giving options, visit
U of M Foundation.
You Make Us Great
Your tax-deductible contribution provides our students with encouragement and vital financial support. It gives our faculty resources for enlarging knowledge and understanding. It helps to build and sustain a distinguished reputation for the department.
What Your Gift Can Do
Your contribution allows us to ensure:
- A distinguished faculty: creating endowed chairs and professorships and supporting interdisciplinary research centers and programs will help us recruit and retain outstanding faculty.
- Timely public events and lectures: addressing up-to-the-minute issues and current scholarship.
- A diverse and engaged undergraduate student body: although we are attracting better students than ever before, too many other outstanding students choose other institutions—often for financial reasons. Merit and need-based scholarships are needed to recruit many outstanding students.
Choose a Fund
There are a number of ways your gift can help support graduate and undergraduate students—the next generation of leaders and thinkers—in the Religious Studies Program:
- Harold C. Anderson Fund
This scholarship supports undergraduate students working toward a Religious Studies degree at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities.
- Roetzel Family Lecture in Religous Studies
This fund supports an annual lecture facilitated by the Religious Studies program at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities.
- Religious Studies General Fund
This fund supports events in the Religious Studies program, including alumni/undergraduate networking lunches, course-related field trips, orientation events for new and potential majors, and other student gatherings.