Bruce P Braun
• Geosocial formations; geontology; extraction and extractive capital
• Green urbanism and apparatuses of government: critical studies of urban sustainability; urban resilience as mode of government; design activism
• The politics of 'life': political rationality and biological existence; the securitization of biological life; biosecurity and empire
• Philosophy and geography: humanism and posthumanism; new materialisms
• Ecopolitics : environmental social movements; nature, environmentalism and difference; colonialism and environmentalism
If you are interested in working with me, please send me a short cv and statement of your research interests.