Hello, thanks for visiting! I am a PhD student in Rhetoric, Scientific and Technical Communication and teach upper-level Writing Studies courses both online and face-to-face. Through the Trans-Atlantic and Pacific Project (TAPP), my students often collaborate with university students located worldwide, an opportunity that offers students practice with intercultural communication. My research interests center around the intersection of technical communication and intercultural communication and include online pedagogy, visual rhetoric, and social justice rhetoric.
- B.A.: English, Southwest Minnesota State University , Marshall, MN, 2004 -
- B.S.: Social Work, Southwest Minnesota State University, Marshall, MN, 2002 -
- M.A.: English, South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD , 2007 -
- Technical and Professional Writing
- Intercultural Communication
- Online pedagogy
- Document design and visual rhetoric