Educational Background & Specialties
- MA: Politics, The New School for Social Research, New York, 2013.
- MA: Defence and Strategic Studies, University of Pune, Pune, India, 2009.
- BA: Political Science, St. Xavier's College, Mumbai, India, 2007.
- Critical Security Studies
- Teaching Assistant: Political Ideas and Ideologies, Spring 2018
- Teaching Assistant: Introduction to Political Theory, Fall 2017
- Teaching Assistant: Contemporary Politics in Africa in Global and Historical Perspective, Spring 2016, Fall 2014
- Teaching Assistant: Chinese Politics, Fall 2015
- Teaching Assistant: Governments and Markets, Spring 2015
Research & Professional Activities
- Co-organizer: Minnesota International Relations Colloquium, UMN , 2014-2015 - 2017-2018
- Representative: Graduate Student Life Committee, UMN , 2017 - 2018
- Co-organizer: Minnesota Political Theory Colloquium, UMN , 2015 - 2017
- Representative: Dean's Advisory Council, The New School for Social Research , 2011 - 2013
- Co-organizer: Politics Graduate Student Conference, The New School for Social Research , 2011 - 2013
- Dissertation Research Fellowship, Department of Political Science, University of Minnesota, Winter 2017
- Graduate Research Partnership Program (GRPP) Fellowship, College of Liberal Arts, University of Minnesota, Summer 2017
- N Marbury Efimenco Graduate Pre-dissertation Research Fellowship, Department of Political Science, University of Minnesota, Fall 2015
- Pre-dissertation Research Grant, Interdisciplinary Center for the Study of Global Change (ICGC), University of Minnesota, Summer 2015
- N Marbury Efimenco Graduate Fellowship, Department of Political Science, University of Minnesota, 2013-2014