Joseph Moses, Ph.D., is a Senior Lecturer of writing studies at the University of Minnesota. His current research focuses on measuring the effectiveness of instructional designs for writing-to-learn in teams.
Educational Background & Specialties
- Ph.D: English--Composition Studies, University of Minnesota, 1993 -
- M.A.: English, University of Minnesota, 1989 -
- B.F.A. (magna cum laude): English, Emerson College, 1983 -
- University writing; technical and professional communication; multidisciplinary writing.
- Collaborative writing in courses across the curriculum
- Collaborative writing at work