I am a Ph.D. Candidate (ABD) in Political Science and a Visiting Instructor at Macalester College. My research lies at the intersection of electoral behavior, group behavior, political opinion, and representation. I study the impact of social class on political attitudes, women's barriers to elected office, and the effects of Congressional diversity on trust in government. I enjoy playing board games, running with my dogs, and completing home renovation projects.
- B.A. : Political Science (Departmental Honors) and Critical Identity Studies, Beloit College, 2018
- M.A. : Political Science, University of Minnesota, 2021
- Public Opinion
- Gender, Race, and Class
- Congressional Campaigns and Elections
- Survey and Experimental Methods
- Measurement, Scaling, and Dimensional Analysis