My research is focused on assessing women's barriers to elected office and the impact of Congressional diversity on trust in government.
I enjoy playing board games, running, and completing home renovation projects.
Educational Background & Specialties
- B.A. : Political Science (Departmental Honors) and Critical Identity Studies, Beloit College, Beloit, WI, 2018 -
- M.A. : Political Science, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 2021 -
- Public Opinion
- Gender, Race, and Class
- Congressional Campaigns and Elections
- Survey and Experimental Methods
- Measurement, Scaling, and Dimensional Analysis