My research and teaching interest is Geographical Information Science (GIScience), with a focus on the integration of space and time in geospatial analysis and modeling. My empirical focus is human mobility and accessibility in urban environments. I am also interested in multi-modal transportation planning, public health, and ecology.
- BS: Geographic Information Science, Wuhan University, 2007
- MS: Geography, University of Utah, 2009
- PhD: Geography, The Ohio State University, 2015
- Geographic Information Science (GIS)
- Spatio-Temporal Modeling and Analysis
- Transportation Geography
- Time Geography