This page includes documents that students of Chicano and Latino studies will find useful in and out of the classroom.
From time to time we may add new items and/or amend these to include more up-to-date information.
- Milestones in Chicano and Latino History
- UCLA Chicano Studies Research Center
- Pew Center of Hispanic Research
- Chicano Latino Affairs Council: demographic data on Latinos in the Twin Cities and throughout Minnesota
- Julia Alvarez
- Gloria Anzaldua
- Ana Castillo
- Sandra Cisneros
- Piri Thomas
- Carmen Tafolla
- Cristina García
- Luis Rodriguez
- Hispanic Lifestyle Magazine: a window to the world, and a reflection of the interests and concerns of the Hispanic community.
- ColorLines: the nation's leading magazine on race, culture, and organizing.