For more information on ways to
Office of Institutional Advancement
220 Johnston Hall
101 Pleasant St SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
For other giving options, visit
the U of M Foundation.
You Make Us Great
Your tax-deductible contribution provides our students with encouragement and vital financial support. It gives our faculty resources for enlarging knowledge and understanding. It helps to build and sustain a distinguished reputation for the department.
What Your Gift Can Do
Your contribution allows us to ensure:
- A distinguished faculty: creating endowed chairs and professorships and supporting interdisciplinary research centers and programs will help us recruit and retain outstanding faculty.
- Excellence and competitiveness of our graduate program: faculty choose institutions that attract the best graduate students. We need to ensure the excellence and competitiveness of our graduate programs so that we may compete for the best faculty and brightest students.
- A diverse and engaged undergraduate student body: although we are attracting more high-acheiving students than ever before, too many outstanding students choose to attend other institutions—often for financial reasons. Merit and need-based scholarships are needed to recruit many outstanding students.
Choose a Fund
There are a number of ways your gift can help support graduate and undergraduate students—the next generation of leaders and thinkers—in the Department of Theatre Arts & Dance:
- Visiting Artists Fund in Theatre Arts and Dance
This fund supports expenses related to workshops, seminars, training, and residencies presented by visiting artists to the Theatre Arts & Dance department.
- U Theatre Productions
This fund supports the students and program expenses incurred as part of the collaborative partnership between the Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Theatre Arts program at the University of Minnesota and the Guthrie Theater.
- Dance Discretionary Fund
This fund supports the dance program within the University of Minnesota's Department of Theatre Arts & Dance.
- University Century Council-Theatre
This fund supports theatre arts programming in the Department of Theatre Arts and Dance at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities.