Cosette Creamer is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Minnesota and affiliated faculty at the University of Minnesota Law School. Her research interests rest at the intersection of international and comparative law, politics, and the empirical analysis of law. The substantive focus of her research spans trade and economic law, international arbitration and dispute resolution, international business transactions, human rights, criminal law and procedure, the laws of war, and comparative policing practices.
She received her Ph.D. from Harvard University (2016), J.D. from Harvard Law School (2010), M.A. from the University of Chicago in International Relations (2004), and B.A. from the University of Chicago in International Studies (2002).
- B.A.: International Studies, The University of Chicago, 2002 -
- M.A.: International Relations, The University of Chicago, 2004 -
- Ph.D.: Political Science, Harvard University, 2016 -
- J.D.: , Harvard Law School, 2010 -
- International law and organization; international trade; human rights; international courts