Jane Lawrence Sumner is an Assistant Professor of Political Science. She received her Ph.D. from Emory University in 2016. Her research focuses on how companies and their decisions influence politics. She's also interested broadly in measurement and data issues in political science.
- B.S.: Political Science, University of Michigan, , 2010 -
- M.A.: Political Science, Emory University, , 2014 -
- Ph.D.: Political Science, Emory University, , 2016 -
- quantitative methodology and statistics
- political economy
- multinational corporations