Current postdoctoral researcher in the psychology lab of James J. Lee, 2021–2022. Researching mental chronometry, intelligence, and genome-wide association.
Educational Background & Specialties
- Doctor of Philosophy: Psychology, University of Minnesota Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN, 2021 -
- Master of Arts: Psychology, University of Minnesota Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN, 2019 -
- Bachelor of Arts: Biology, Thomas Edison University, Trenton, NJ, 2012 -
- genetics and intelligence
- cognitive and biological psychology
- behavior genetics