Next Steps for Using RATE™
RATE™ uses the Career Readiness Core Competency framework developed by the College of Liberal Arts at the University of Minnesota.
The branding and look of RATE™ can be customized to match the branding of your institution. The footer of RATE™ contains the statement: “RATE™ is powered by the College of Liberal Arts at the University of Minnesota."
- We recommend reviewing all of the implementation steps and scheduling a conversation with Judy Anderson (Director of Career Readiness) and Colin McFadden (Technology Architect) by emailing email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the implementation of RATE™ at your institution.
- After deciding on an implementation plan, acquire a license for RATE™ via the licensing website.
- During the implementation process, we may need to connect with several possible technical collaborators from your institution. These may include:
- Identity management / authentication administrator
- Domain Name System (DNS) administrator
- Learning Management System administrator
- Set up a meeting with instructors for integrating from a pedagogical and technology perspective with members from our Career Readiness Teaching Fellows team. This can be coordinated by contacting Judy Anderson, Director of Career Readiness, at email@example.com.