Connect & Network
The Department of Gender, Women & Sexuality Studies
We are always happy to hear from alumni and current students! Maintaining an active community with University departments, students, and alumni is beneficial to everyone.
There are a number of ways to connect with the Department of Gender, Women & Sexuality Studies:
- Like our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter @GWSSDept
- Follow us on Instagram @gwssumn
- We encourage all of our alumni to connect with the department. To tell us about your latest accomplishments, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The College of Liberal Arts
You are also invited to connect and network with the College of Liberal Arts and the University of Minnesota.
- Connect with more than 55,000 Gophers worldwide: become a member of the University of Minnesota Alumni Association (UMAA)
- Exchange career-related advice and share network with fellow alumni:
Learn more about how CLA Career Services can support alumni.
Learn about the easy ways to help the U of M succeed at the Capitol by becoming part of UMN Advocates.
The College of Liberal Arts alumni relations office is here for you! Find out more about what's happening in CLA and how to get involved.