Connect & Network
The Department of Gender, Women & Sexuality Studies
We are always happy to hear from alumni and current students! Maintaining an active community with University departments, students, and alumni is beneficial to everyone.
There are a number of ways to connect with the Department of Gender, Women & Sexuality Studies:
- Follow us on Twitter @GWSSDept
- Like our Facebook page
- Check out our Instagram page
- Connect to other U of M alumni and students on LinkedIn for professional introductions and networking.
- We also encourage all of our alumni to reach out and get in touch with the department. To tell us about your latest accomplishments, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The College of Liberal Arts
You are also invited to connect and network with the College of Liberal Arts and the University of Minnesota.
- Connect with over 55,000 Gophers worldwide: become a member of the University of Minnesota Alumni Association (UMAA)
- Build friendships and business relationships with CLA alumni or mentor and advise a current CLA undergrad: as a member of College of Liberal Arts Alumni Society
- Exchange career-related advice and share resources: network on LinkedIn in the University of Minnesota Entrepreneur / Start-Up Alumni Network or College of Liberal Arts, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities) group.