Promote your Summer / Fall 2023 courses via the Language Center!
We are able to offer support in a couple of different ways:
1. Instructors create a poster / flier / info sheet for the course they would like to promote and submit it via our social media form to be shared on our social channels.
2. Instructors write to Amanda Dalola at email@example.com to set up a time to record an elevator pitch for their upcoming course. This will be filmed in video format and edited down to make a short ~1 minute clip that will be shared on our social channels. The 5 questions used to frame the clips are (these can be tailored as is appropriate to the class):
- What's the name of your course?
- What's your course about?
- Who is your course for?
- Why should students take your course?
- What motivated you to create this course?
We are able to film you in your headquarters or ours; it should take between 20-30 minutes. We plan to run these clips on our channels now before summer break and again in August as students continue to enroll. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.