Non-Degree Graduate Credit

It is possible for students who haven’t been admitted to a graduate program to take classes for graduate credit. We strongly recommend that you contact the faculty instructor for the class you are interested in taking prior to beginning the registration process, as faculty approval is required to take a graduate class as a non-degree student. If you would like to take a class for graduate credit, fill out the registration request for graduate credit form. It must be signed by the instructor and approved by the program. Students taking classes for graduate credit will be charged the graduate tuition rate.

Learn more about: