220E Folwell Hall
Drop-in advising hours:
Thursdays, 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
Our undergraduate advisor will give you individualized guidance for your academic journey through the major, minor, your academic goals, and career exploration and planning.
The Asian and Middle Eastern Studies advisor can assist you with:
- Declaring a major or a minor
- Choosing your courses
- General questions about the seven different languages offered in the department
- Graduation planning for the major and minor
- Study abroad options, planning, and scholarship opportunities
- Understanding University policies and requirements
- Preparing for graduate or professional school
- Details about the Integrated BA/MA Program
Students should meet with the academic advisor at least once a year to ensure they are making timely progress. Planning for study abroad should be done as early as possible for the best scholastic and financial opportunities.